Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Viva la resistance!



I know it's been a while since I've been able to post an article. Things are getting pretty dangerous around here. In my determination to bring to light the ugly truth about these wretched monster, I have put not only myself but the very people I love the most in mortal peril.

I know this is risky, but there is no way I can stop my efforts now. I won't be silenced. I won't be intimidated or threatened. The world has to know the truth, whatever the cost. This thing is way bigger than me and my own personal safety. It's even more important than the lives of my friends and family. If I let them subdue me and this blog, I may as well lay down and die. I actually might be dead by the time you read this. If I am, you know full well what has happened. Don't be fooled by the giraffe sympathizer media.

So far, several attempts have been made on my life. I'm finding myself in a steadily escalating war that I never asked for. All I wanted to do was bring the truth to light, to save even one person from the horrific fate that has befallen so many victims of these terrifying and ruthless predators. Now I'm a target. Last I heard, there's a bounty on my head. As of Monday, it was hovering in the area of one hundred thousand dollars. Somebody sure wants to keep me from spreading this word.

Giraffes follow me everywhere I go now. To the store, to the mall. I spotted the above pictured giraffe tailing me at Downtown Disney. They lurk around the building I work in. I've even seen them around my daughter's school. I've been involved in several near-miss traffic situations. Last weekend, I picked up my glass of water to discover it had the faintest odor of almonds, a sure sign of cyanide contamination. I've been sticking with bottled ever since.

I will continue to shout the truth from the rooftops, or in obscure corners of the internet. I will do whatever it takes to keep this anti-giraffe sentiment alive. You can do your part. Tell your friends, tell your family. tell total strangers. They can't silence all of us. And as for me? Well, if I never post another blog, you know that the giraffes have won.

No comments:

Post a Comment